Sewanti Tulsi Leaf Powder, 200 g (7.05 oz)
Enjoy an additional 30% off. Use code JOURNAL30 at checkout. This block is placed in the "Image" position, you can position custom product blocks on the right side in the options are as well as in the tabs below as custom tabs.
Organic Ayurveda herbs. Tulsi (Holy Basil) Leaf Powder
- Supports healthy respiratory and immune system
- Enhances calm & clarity
- Abundant in antioxidants
- Beneficial against occasional cough and allergens
- Gluten free
- Certified 100% organic
- GMO free
- Botanical name: Ocimum sanctum
- Parts used Leaves and seeds
- Qualities: Sharp, bitter, astringent, hot and pungent marked with strong aroma and adaptogen
- Systems: respiratory immune, urinary and metabolic
- Ayurveda: Balancing for Vata and Kapha, may aggravate vata and pitta if taken in access
Dosage: Take 1 tsp in hot water as a tea several times a day. A pinch of cardamom powder and honey could be added to enhance the flavor of the tea.
Available in 200g
Our herbs are 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. They are non GMO verified sourced, fair trade and gluten free.