Sewanti Triphala Powder, 200 g (7.05 oz)
Enjoy an additional 30% off. Use code JOURNAL30 at checkout. This block is placed in the "Image" position, you can position custom product blocks on the right side in the options are as well as in the tabs below as custom tabs.
Certified Organic ayurveda herbs. Organic Triphala Powder
Triphala is a gentle, nourishing blend of three certified organic fruits: amalaki, bibhitaki, and haritaki. Triphala can also be used to cleanse the eyes, mouth and nose by preparing a tea and using in a neti pot
- Supports healthy digestion and absorption
- Strengthens & tones the digestive system
- Gentle formula for detoxification and rejuvenation
- Excellent for internal cleansing
- Non habit forming laxative
- Certified 100% organic
- GMO free
- Part used: Fruit, not seeds.
- Qualities: All tastes except salty, rejuvenating, building, and regulating.
- Systems: Circulatory, digestive, excretory, respiratory, and nervous.
- Ayurveda: Balancing Vata pitta and kapha. A panacea and rasayana.
Dosage: Make tea with 1/2 teaspoon of Triphala powder in 1 cup of hot water. Drink tea before breakfast and before bedtime.