Sewanti Shatavari Powder, 200 g (7.05 oz)
Enjoy an additional 30% off. Use code JOURNAL30 at checkout. This block is placed in the "Image" position, you can position custom product blocks on the right side in the options are as well as in the tabs below as custom tabs.
Certified Organic Ayurveda herbs. Shatavari Root Powder
- Supports immune & reproductive health for women
- Helps soothe PMS & menstrual imbalances
- Rich source of phtyo-estrogens
- Certified 100% organic
- GMO free
- Kosher & Halal certified
- Botanical name: Asparagus racemosus
- Adaptogenic Herb - Helps to reduce the negative effects of daily stress.
- Part used: Root.
- Qualities: Sweet, bitter, cooling, tonic and rejuvenating.
- Systems: Reproductive, circulatory, respiratory, and digestive.
- Ayurveda: Women's herb. Decreases Vata & Pitta, increases Kapha or ama in excess.
Dosage: Take 1/2 to 1 tsp teaspoon in 1 cup of hot cow's milk ( preferably raw or organic, whole) and sweetened with raw organic sugar or honey and organic ghee.
Available in 200g ($15.99)
Our herbs are 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. They are non GMO verified sourced, fair trade and gluten free.