Sewanti Dashamula Powder, 100 g
Enjoy an additional 30% off. Use code JOURNAL30 at checkout. This block is placed in the "Image" position, you can position custom product blocks on the right side in the options are as well as in the tabs below as custom tabs.
Certified Organic ayurveda herbs. Organic Dashamula Powder-100gm
The Sanskrit work ‘Dashamula’ means ten (dasha) roots (moola).This is a combination of 5 roots from large trees and 5 roots from shrubs. All 10 roots together alleviate all the three doshas
- Calms the nerves and improves elimination of toxins from the GI tract
- Strengthens and nourishes nerves, bones, joints and muscles
- Antioxidant, potent anti-inflammatory and analgesic actions
- Supports proper function of lungs
- Certified 100% organic
- GMO free
- Botanical names: Solanum indicum,Desmodium gangeticum,Uraria picta,Solanum Xanthocarpum,Tribulus terrestris,Aegle marmelos,Clerodendron phlomoides,Stereopurmum souveolense,Gmelina orborea,Oroxylum indicum
- Part used: Roots
- Qualities: Bitter, sweet, astringent, pungent and warming. Balancing for Vata and Kapha.
- Systems: Respiratory, nervous system digestive.
- Ayurveda: Reduces Vata aggravation and normalizes Kapha dosha.
Dosage: 1/2 – 1 teaspoon steeped in hot tea once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner. The decoction is used as an enema to eliminate toxins from GI tract.
Available in 200g (not available at our retailers, please call us directly)
Our herbs are 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. They are non GMO verified sourced, fair trade and gluten free.