Changes, 60 Vegetable Capsules
Enjoy an additional 30% off. Use code JOURNAL30 at checkout. This block is placed in the "Image" position, you can position custom product blocks on the right side in the options are as well as in the tabs below as custom tabs.
Helps relieve hot flashes of menopause.
Menopause is the stage of a woman’s life when levels of the female hormones estrogen and progesterone decline. This results in the uncomfortable symptoms of menopause, including hot flashes, night sweats, and insomnia. Lack of estrogen also contributes to osteoporosis and heart disease. Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) attempts to dupe the body into behaving as if no hormonal changes have occurred, but this treatment is associated with side effects. Changes combines five natural plant ingredients proven to reduce menopausal symptoms without the side effects of hormone replacement therapy products.
- A unique combination of standardized herbs: black cohosh, St. John’s Wort, dong quai, soy isoflavones, and wild yam
- Black cohosh does not have estrogenic properties but alleviates hot flashes, night sweats, insomnia, and other effects of reduced estrogen
- Black cohosh supports bone density and is a natural muscle relaxant that helps ease nervous tension
- St. John’s Wort promotes relaxation and may help relieve mild symptoms of depression
- Dong quai is rich in estrogen-like phytoestrogens
- Soy isoflavones alleviate menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, increase bone density, and may reduce the risk of breast, ovarian, and prostate cancer
- Wild yam helps support healthy cholesterol levels
- Effective without the side effects of hormone replacement therapy products
- High-potency soybean extract from non-GMO soy, standardized to genestein, daidzein, and glycitein
- High-potency St. John’s Wort extract, standardized to 0.3% hypericin, as was used in human trials
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
- NPN approved