Your shopping cart is empty!
1. Skin, Nail, & Hair Beautifier - As Collagen promotes strength and elasticity, it's no wonder it is important to reduce wrinkles, cellulite, stretch marks, and looser skin and strengthen brittle or damaged hair and nails. It will help to smoothen skin and promote skin cell regeneration.
2. Digestive Healer - As collagen helps to form the digestive tissue, it helps to seal and heal the protective lining of the digestive tract. Therefore Collagen is great for reducing inflammation and irritation in the digestive system. Collagen is also a natural source of Glutamine - which is an amino acid that helps to heal the GUT lining. It can help with those suffering with leaky gut, IBS, Crohn's disease, and ulcerative colitis.
3. Reduces Joint Pain - Collagen reduces joint pain and joint deterioration that often comes with ageing. It can help with both osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. It performs a protective barrier that covers and hold our bones together allowing pain to lessen and joints to move more easily.
4. Improves Muscle Tone - Collagen powder contains protein and amino acids necessary to build and maintain lean muscle mass. It is a complete protein and therefore will help to repair muscle after exercise. It's great to add to smoothies or warm drinks before or after a workout!
5. Boosts Immunity - due to Collagen's amino acid profile - it is excellent for boosting the immune system. Protein is needed in order to produce antibodies for our bodies to fight against illness, and therefore can be protective in maintaining a healthy immune system.
Collagen is the protein in our bodies that make up muscles, bones, skin, tendons, blood vessels, and the digestive tract. It gives our skin strength and elasticity and helps to hold the body together. Collagen begins to decline as we age even after the age of 25, which is why it's important to include in our diet as we age.
Collagen powder is made from either cow, fish, or chicken skin, bones, cartilage, and tissue. It is taken either in powder or capsule form.
Absorb Collagen Better
Collagen is absorbed more effectively when combined with Vitamin C. Take it with a supplement or with Vitamin C rich foods such as organic berries, pineapple, bell peppers, and broccoli.
2 tbsp. Collagen Hydrolysate Powder (Recommended Brands: Great Lakes Gelatin, Bulletproof)
1 tbsp. Hemp Hearts
1 cup unsweetened coconut or cashew milk
1 tsp. MCT oil
1 small frozen banana
3/4 cup frozen strawberries
1 tbsp. Acai Powder